2700 LB Capacity Trailer Axles
Hanna Trailer Supply carries the most expansive selection of Triton parts you will find online. We carry replacement Triton axles for almost every Triton trailer model. We also carry Shorelandr' axles for your boat trailer. All of our axles come with free shipping anywhere in the continental United States. Also, check out our selection of replacement trailer axle parts including axle pads, spindles, and spindle sleeves.
When selecting an axle for your application, remember to consider the following important specifications.
- The load rating of the axle must support the maximum gross vehicle weight rating. For multiple axle trailers divide the GVW by the number of axles to determine the minimum load capacity of each axle.
- Measure your axle track length by determining the distance between the center of one tire to the center of the other tire. A more precise measurement can be made by measuring the distance from one 'HUB FACE' to the other. The hub face is also known as the mounting surface where the wheel studs are located.
- Measure the distance from the center of one spring to the center of the other. NOTE: not required for replacement torsion axles.
- Measure the distance from the very end of an axle's spindle to the very end of the opposite spindle.
- Important when reusing old mounting hardware and also for proper tire clearance. Includes straight axles (round or square), drop axles with offset spindles, and torsion axles. Also consider spindle size when reusing existing hubs or drums.