Open Opportunities at Hanna Trailer & RV Supply
Fleet Service / RV Technicians
Hanna Trailer & RV Supply is fast growing Wisconsin company and we are looking to add a Service Technician to our dedicated staff. We service all makes and models of RVs and trailers and have a reputation for doing quality work at great price. Want to join our winning team? Hours are 8:00 to 4:30 Monday thru Friday. No weekends! TOP weekly pay, health insurances, vacation, & 401K. Paid holidays.
The right candidate should be able to work in a fast paced environment and have some previous experience in automotive, marine, RV, or trailer industry. Must have a valid WI drivers license and have their own tools.
- Assembly and prep utility trailers
- Installation of trailer hitches and wiring
- Brake controller installation
- Clean and prep rental fleet
- Accessories installation
- General automotive (Oil changes, tire replacement, component replacement)
- Trailer wiring
- Wheel bearing repacks & brake service
A candidate that has strong electrical skills, welding experience, or diagnostic skills would be a plus.
Inside Sales Representative
Hanna Trailer is looking for a motivated individual to join our team. We are searching for a self-starting and hardworking person who will play a pivotal role in the sale of trailers, snow plows, salters and equipment. To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build customer relationships and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with leads directly and by phone, email and social media
- Determine the needs of customers by listening and asking questions
- Explain and compare options and features of products to assist customers
- Complete necessary data entry and documentation involved in sales process
- Create and maintain online product inventory
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
- 1-2 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills / 40 Words Per Minute
- Monday to Friday – 8 AM to 5 PM
Salary & Benefits:
- Weekly salary & commission
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 months
- 401K/Health Insurance