2023 Darkhorse 8.5X20 Wedge Nose Tandem Axle Steel Cargo Trailer with Ramp Door - 2500 Series-Charcoal (113079)
2023 Darkhorse 8.5X20 Wedge Nose Tandem Axle Steel Cargo Trailer with Ramp Door - 2500 Series-Charcoal (113079) (DHW8.5X20TA35)
Enclosed Cargo Trailer
Manufacturer: Dark Horse
Product Number: DHW8.5X20TA35
Vendor Number: 113079
GVWR: 7,000 lbs
Weight: 3,200 lbs
Carrying Capacity: 3,800 lbs
Interior Height: 78"
Rear Door Open Height: 72"
Side Door: 36"X72"
Axle Capacity: (2) 3,500 lbs
Brakes: Spring Brake Axles
Tire Size: ST205/75R15
Ball Size: 2-5/16"
Wire Harness: 7 Way Plug
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Price: $9,915.00 $9,515.00
This product can only be picked up in stores
This is the in store cash price.
Online sales will be charged an extra 2%
Cash / Check Price: $9515+ Tax
Credit Card Add 2%
- GVWR: 7,000 Lbs
- Trailer Weight: 3,200 Lbs
- Payload: 3,800 Lbs
- 3,500 Lb Leaf Spring Axles
- ST205/75R15 Radial Tires on Steel Wheels
- 7 Way Plug with Backup tail-breakaway battery, box, switch and Plug holder
- 36" x 72" Side Door with Bar Lock
- 2-5/16" Coupler
- 2x6 Main Frame
- 18 Inch Wedge Nose
- Cobra Lined Tongue and Bumper
- Z-Tech Undercoating
- 16 Inch On Center Walls (Hat Post)
- 16 Inch On Center Floor
- 24 Inch on Center Roof (Tube)
- Built in step
- 3rd Member tongue with 12 inch Steel Extension.
- 3/4 Inch High Performance Floor
- 3/8 Inch Plywood Walls
- (4) Floor D-Rings: 1 in each corner
- (6) Light Duty Wall Mount rope ties (3 each side)
- (2) 12V LED Interior Light with switch
- .030 Aluminum Exterior
- Semi screwless (matched color screws on seams)
- 1 Piece Aluminum Roof
- 24" .045 Ga Aluminum Treadplate Stoneguard
- .045 ATP on Nose
- 1-1/2" Trim Around Tongue
- 3" Exterior Top Trim
- 3" Exterior Bottom Trim
- Smooth Aluminum Fenders
- Flow-Thru Vents (Pair)
- Aluminum Snap Latch Door Hold Backs
- Beavertail Ramp Door with Flap
Made In America
Manufactured in White Pigeon, Michigan
Additional Helpful Links:
How To Properly Hook Your Trailer To The Tow Vehicle
Lubricating A Trailer Hitch Ball And Coupler
How To Properly Install A Draw Bar Into A Receiver Hitch
Questions on this trailer?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 414-792-7950.