2023 DarkHorse 6.5X12 Wedge Nose Single Axle Steel Cargo Trailer with Ramp Door, 12" Extra Height - 2500 Series - White (113056)
2023 DarkHorse 6.5X12 Wedge Nose Single Axle Steel Cargo Trailer with Ramp Door, 12" Extra Height - 2500 Series - White (113056) (DHW6.5X12SA30)
Enclosed Cargo Trailer
Product Number: DHW6.5X12SA30
Vendor Number: 113056
GVWR: 2990 Lbs
Weight: 1760 lbs
Carrying Capacity: 1230 lbs
Interior Height: 84"
Rear Door Open Height: 78"
Side Door: 36" X 78"
Axle Capacity: (1) 3500 lbs
Brakes: 4 Way
Tire Size: ST205/75R15 Radial
Ball Size: 2"
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Price: $5,485.00 $5,285.00
This product can only be picked up in stores
This is the in store cash price.
Online sales will be charged an extra 2%
Cash / Check Price: $5,285 + Tax
Credit Card Add 2%
- GVWR: 2,990 Lbs
- Trailer Weight: 1,760 Lbs
- Payload: 1,230 Lbs
- 12" extra height to bring total inside height to 84"
- 3,500 Lb Leaf Spring Axles
- ST205/75R15 Radial Tires on Steel Wheels
- 4 Way Plug
- 36" x 78" Side Door with Bar Lock
- 2" Coupler
- 2x4 Main Frame
- 18 Inch Wedge Nose
- Cobra Lined Tongue and Bumper
- Z-Tech Undercoating
- 16 Inch On Center Walls (Hat Post)
- 16 Inch On Center Floor
- 24 Inch on Center Roof (Tube)
- 1PR -Light Duty Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- 3/4 Inch High Performance Floor
- 3/8 inch Plywood Walls
- (4) Floor D-Rings: 1 in each corner
- (6) Light Duty Wall Mount rope ties (3 each side)
- (1) 12V LED Interior Dome Light
- .030 Aluminum Exterior
- Semi screwless (matched color screws on seams)
- 1 Piece Aluminum Roof
- 24" .045 Ga Aluminum Treadplate Stoneguard
- .045 ATP on Nose
- 1-1/2" Trim Around Tongue
- 3" Exterior Top Trim
- 3" Exterior Bottom Trim
- Smooth Aluminum Fenders
- Flow-Thru Vents (Pair)
- Aluminum Snap Latch Door Hold Backs
- Light Duty 1,000 Lb Spring Assisted Rear Ramp Door with Flap
Made In America
Manufactured in White Pigeon, Michigan
Additional Helpful Links:
How To Properly Hook Your Trailer To The Tow Vehicle
Lubricating A Trailer Hitch Ball And Coupler
How To Properly Install A Draw Bar Into A Receiver Hitch
Questions on this trailer?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 414-792-7950.