Triton ATV128 Single Axle Aluminum 3 Place ATV / Utility Trailer with Stone Guard - 6.5' Wide x 12.5' Long (807917)
Triton ATV128 Single Axle Aluminum 3 Place ATV / Utility Trailer with Stone Guard - 6.5' Wide x 12.5' Long (807917) (807917)
Trailer Type: Open Utility Trailer
Product Number: 807917
Vendor Number: 807917
Carrying Capacity: 2475
Bed Dimensions: 79" x 152"
Overall Length: 202"
Overall Width: 79.75"
Ball Size: 2 in
Side: 20.5x10 LRE
Warranty: 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Price: $3,299.00 $2,999.00
This product can only be picked up in stores
This is the in store cash price.
Online sales will be charged an extra 2%
Cash / Check Price: $2999 + Tax.
Credit Card Add 2%.
The Triton ATV128 3 Place ATV Trailer is designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the best possible ATV or UTV trailer experience. With features like a straight ramp and full- length adjustable tie-down positions, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to get you to the trail without any hassles.
- Trailer Weight: 520
- Carrying Capacity: 2475
- GVWR: 2995
- Brakes (Not Available)
- Torsion Axle
- Overall Width: 79.75"
- Bed Width: 79"
- Overall Length: 202"
- Bed Length: 152"
- Hitch Height: 22"
- Deck Height: 25.5"
- All Aluminum Loading Ramp
- 1/2" Marine Grade Plywood Decking
- Tire Size: 20.5x10 LRE
- Adjustable Tie Down Brackets Full Length Of Side Channel
Dealer Installed Options:
- Front Rail Kit (08544)
- Aluminum Diamond Plate Stone Guard (11055)
- All aluminum frame using custom integrated extrusions for light weight durability and rigidity.
- Strong, all welded aluminum ramp is standard with every ATV trailer.
- 79" wide deck is narrow enough to see around, yet wide enough for the wheel bases of large ATV's and rear loaded UTV's (use optional side saddle kit)
- Side rails 1/4" carriage bolt channels run the full deck length allowing #08660 tiedowns to be fully adjustable to properly secure all your loads. (2 per machine, extas available)
- Aluminum loading ramp for rear and side loading of machines is a durable light weight ramp that stores in the rear of the trailer, and out of the way of your loads.
- Ramp Clamp system holds and secures the loading ramp under the deck and dampens the rattling effect of lesser designs. Locks with provided padlock.
- Four cord rubber torsion axles for a smooth cushioned ride.
- E-Z Lube built in grease system for ease of maintenance and positive packing of both bearings and the hub.
- Molded wire harness for long life and durability; no splices to fail.
- Sealed LED Lights mounted in rubber grommets giving years of trouble free use.
- Safety chains with spring loaded clips.
Made In America
Manufactured In Hartford, Wisconsin
I am interested in purchasing a new trailer. What should I know before I pick it up?
Questions on this trailer?
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 414-762-7950.
Aluminum Trailers vs Steel Trailers
Triton Trailers Warranty Registration
Triton Trailers Frequently Asked Questions
Triton Trailers Owner's Manual
Triton Trailers Customer Instruction Sheets
Customers Also Bought:
Sale! - $109.99You Save $28.00 (20.3%)