Triton FIT1272 72" Wide X 12' Long All Aluminum Utility Trailer with Bi-Fold Ramp, Aluminum Stake Sides, Solid Front End (00824)
Triton FIT1272 72" Wide X 12' Long All Aluminum Utility Trailer with Bi-Fold Ramp, Aluminum Stake Sides, Solid Front End (00824) (00824)
Trailer Type: Open Utility Trailer
Product Number: 00824
Vendor Number: 00824
GVWR: 2995 Lbs
Weight: 596 Lbs
Carrying Capacity: 2473 Lbs
Bed Dimensions: 72-1/2" x 144"
Overall Length: 182"
Overall Width: 93-25/32"
Axle Capacity: 2995 Lbs
Tire Size: ST205-75D14 C Steel
Ball Size: 2"
Wire Harness: 4-Flat
Side: 20.6" High Aluminum Stake Sides with 20.6" High Solid Front End
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Price: $4,599.00 $4,399.00
This product can only be picked up in stores
This is the in store cash price.
Online sales will be charged an extra 2%
Cash / Check Price: $4399 + Tax.
Credit Card Add 2%.
Triton FIT1272 72" Wide X 12' Long All Aluminum Utility Trailer with Bi-Fold Ramp, Aluminum Stake Sides, Solid Front End
As its name suggests, the FIT Series is uniquely designed to fit whatever you are hauling. With a broad range of trailer sizes and carrying capacities, a wide range of accessory kits that fit every trailer model, and the most tie down possibilities to secure cargo – FIT Series is the go-to trailer, no matter what you are hauling.
- GVWR: 2995 Lbs
- Trailer Weight: 596 Lbs
- Payload: 2473 Lbs
- Bed Size: 72-1/2" x 144"
- Tie Downs: (4) D-Rings
- Overall Width: 93-25/32"
- Overall Length: 182"
- Tire Size: ST205-75D14 C Steel
- Coupler: 2"
- Hitch Height: 17"
- Deck Height: 19-1/4"
Standard Features And Benefits:
- Fully Welded, All-Aluminum Frame and Ramp: The Triton difference – fully welded frames and ramps are fixture-built with custom aluminum extrusions, providing added strength and solid structures for years of use.
- Durable 1” Aluminum Deck for robust performance.
- Bi-Fold Ramp Option: Easy to use when loading and unloading, the bi-fold ramp also folds flat on the deck when the trailer is empty, reducing drag while towing.
- Quickslide™ And 360˚ Carriage Bolt Tie-Down Channels: FIT is the most flexible for securing cargo and offers the most tie down positions. Carriage bolt channels on the exterior of the frame (front, sides and rear) provide 360˚ of tie down possibilities, while Quickslide channels provide tie down options the full length of the trailer deck.
- Standard And Optional Tie Downs: Every FIT trailer comes standard with four D-ring tie downs for the full-length Quickslide channels. Additional D-rings, flush tie downs and eyebolt tie downs are available for the Quickslide channels in the deck, and D-rings are available for the carriage bolt channels on the exterior frame.
- Flush LED Lighting: LED lighting is integrated into the rear cross members, fenders and side rails for a clean appearance. Wiring is protected from road debris in the aluminum wireways.
- Four Cord Rubber E-Coated Torsion Axle: Designed for a smooth ride and corrosion resistance.
- Aluminum Fenders: The icing on the cake – sleek aluminum fenders complement the signature fit and finish of the all-aluminum construction FIT trailers.
- Fence-Style Side Kit: Includes solid front end and two fence-style sides. Front and sides are 20.6" high from the deck.
- Bi-Fold Ramp (in place of standard 4' tall ramp gate)
Made In America
Manufactured In Hartford Wisconsin
I am interested in purchasing a new trailer. What should I know before I pick it up?
Questions on this trailer?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 414-762-7950.
Aluminum Trailers vs Steel Trailers
Triton Trailers Warranty Registration
Triton Trailers Frequently Asked Questions
Triton Trailers Owner's Manual
Triton Trailers Customer Instruction Sheets
Customers Also Bought:
Out of Stock
Sale! - $124.99You Save $75.00 (37.5%)
Sale! - $69.99You Save $14.00 (16.7%)
Sale! - $102.99You Save $21.00 (16.9%)
Sale! - $76.99You Save $16.00 (17.2%)
Sale! - $46.99You Save $10.00 (17.5%)