Triton XT12-101 12 Foot Aluminum Tilt Bed Snowmobile Trailer
Would you like to have this trailer shipped to you? Click the banner below to setup a FREE U-Ship account and have shippers compete for your business and get the best rates possible!
- 2 Snowmobiles
- Bed Width 101"
- Bed Length 144"
- Overall Length 212"
- Carrying Capacity 1700
- GVWR 2200
- Trailer Weight 500
- Torsion Axle
- 20.5x10 Load Range C Tires
- Tilt Bed
- Wish Bone Tongue
- 1/2" Marine Grade Plywood
- Single Position Tie Down System
XT Series Standard Features
- All aluminum frame using custom integrated extrusions for light weight durability and strength
- E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles for a smooth ride and independent suspension
- EZ Lube built-in axle grease system for ease on maintenance and positive packing of both bearings and the hub
- 1/2" Fully treated marine grade plywood with a limited lifetime warranty for extended years of outdoor use
- Sealed lights and protected wiring for years of use and longer protection from corrosion
- Steel vinyl dipped gullwing tiedown bars for securing your snowmobiles
- safety chains with spring loaded clips
- Tilt deck trailers come with tongue latch system to eliminate rattling and possible tongue damage
- Non-tilting V-front trailers comes with an aluminum ramp that has a "step in" gap for easy handling
- Rear ramp storage under the deck includes the ramp clamp system which applies pressure to the ramp for less rattling and secures with the provided padlock
- Aluminum rear deck protector protects the back edge of the plywood deck from damage when loading machines and equipment
- Capped and chromed lug nuts for both style and corrosion protection
Available Options For Installation (Not Included)
- Marine style tongue jack with caster wheel #01145
- Tilt assist spring kit #07984
- Spare Tire Carrier #08519
- Aluminum Salt Shield #04775
Triton VALUE has been built on the continual use of innovative designs, quality components, and a full list of standard features in every model.
Providing Triton Value Year After Year
- Fully welded aluminum alloy frame with CUSTOM extrusions
- Two piece molded wire harness, no splices to fail or corrode
- Rubber grommeted and sealed lights with protective lenses
- E-coated four cord rubber Dexter Torflex torsion axle
- Flow through EZ-Lube grease system with lithium grease
- Safety chains with spring loaded clips on the hitch hooks
- Fully treated limited lifetime warranty marine grade plywood
- Replaceable rear deck protector for protection of the back edge of the plywood deck
- Gullwing tie down bars steel vinyl dipped
Made In The USA
Manufactured In Hartford Wisconsin
Be the first!