Triton 04775 Silver Aluminum Snowmobile Trailer Salt Shield Kit - 101 Inch Wide Salt Shield
***PRE-SEASON SALE - LOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR***
The Triton 04775 Silver Aluminum Salt Shield can be installed on any straight front snowmobile trailer up to 101" wide.
- All aluminum design will provide years of service and protection for your sleds.
- Comes with all the mounting hardware and instructions that you will need for proper installation.
- The width of the aluminum salt shield is adjustable to a maximum 101".
- The height of the salt shield is approximately 21" tall when installed.
- Fits the following Triton models: XT10-101, XT11-101, XT12-101 XT10-101 QP, XT11-101 QP, XT12-101 QP, XT10-101 SQ, XT11-101 SQ, XT12-101 SQ, XT10-101-F, XT12-101-F, Elite11-101, ELITE11-101WB, ELITE12-101, ELITE12-101WB, ELITE12R-101
- NOTE: This shield will fit other makes and models of snowmobile trailers, as long as they have a flat front and are 101" wide or narrower.
Ask The Triton Expert:
"Why are some accessories not standard on a trailer like a tongue jack?"
Some trailers do have tongue jacks standard but they are usually on larger three place trailers or trailers with GVWR's over 3000 pounds. Most smaller or lighter trailers are easier to move around off the hitch with out a tongue jack. Due to personal physical limitations, added cost and/or style preference, you might or might not want to have the tongue jack or other accessories standard. Generally if it is not really needed to be able to use the trailer, an add-on or extra comfort and ease item is usually an accessory to a trailer.
This is also true for many other accessories which are optional because of the many varying needs of consumers across the US and Canada where Triton distributes its products. The standard trailer then becomes something you can mold into the trailer that you want with the options that works for your hauling needs.
Not sure exactly what year / model your Triton Trailer is?
This salt shield can even be installed on single place sled trailers! (Shown in the video below.)