The Water Pur Company CCI-10-Ca 10-inch Water Filter
Bell# 10-PT-26F - Forest River FR30
The Forest River FR30 - Water Pur Company CCI-10-Ca 10-inch Water Filter filters all water going into your boat or RV, not just drinking water, thereby protecting your complete plumbing system from contaminants. It provides filtered cold and hot water to your bathroom, kitchen and galley. It is used as a replacement water filter used in Forest River RVs model year 2004 to 2014. This water filter is designed to fit the Water Pur Company CCI-10-CLW filter housing. Shop HannaRV.com, your trailer supply superstore offering affordable, quality Forest River pop-up and travel trailer parts and also be sure to checkout our large inventory of Fresh Water Systems Parts and Accessories for all of our high quality RV Water Filters, RV Water Pumps, Fresh Water Hoses and more!
Save BIG when you purchase this Water Pur Company CCI-10-CLW 10-inch RV Water Filter Canister and Water Pur CCI-10-Ca 10-inch Water Filter Combo Pack or when you buy 2 Water Pur Company CCI-10-Ca Water Filters
HOW TO: Replace RV Water Filters Video
The CCI-10-CA replacement filter is a WQA Gold Seal Certified Product that is rated for 10,000 gallons of chlorine reduction for one year of use. The initial pressure drop with this filter in operation measures only 2.6 psi, where others have pressure drops of 10 psi or more. This filter is supplied as original equipment in approximately 40 different brands of RVs.
- High Performance Coconut Shell Carbon
- Thick Wall For Long Life, Greater Chlorine Taste And Odor Reduction
- Solid Compression Molded Carbon Block For Long Life
- Highly Effective Chlorine Reduction Through 10,000 Gallons At 2.5 GPM Flow Rate
- Reduces Sand, Fine Sediment And Rust Particles
- Reduces Certain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Temperature Range: 40-165 Degrees Fahrenheit (4.4-73.8 Degrees Celsius)
- Replacement Cartridge For Model Number CCI-10-CLW And CCI-10-CLW12 Filter Housing Canister
- Fits Standard 10-inch Filter Housings For 2 1/2-inch to 2 7/8-inch OD Cartridges
- Max working temperature: 125 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Do not allow this unit to freeze
- Replacement cartridge model number: CCI-10-Ca
- Replacement of filter cartridge recommended every 12 months
Be the first!