Regal Connection Snow Tow Snowmobile Tow Rope / Pull Rope / Recovery Rope - Green
The Regal Connection Snow Tow Snowmobile Tow Rope / Pull Rope / Recovery Rope allows you to easily tow your sled to safety when it breaks down or gets stuck in the deep snow. Don't be left stranded waiting for help. Keep a Regal Connection Snow Tow on your sled. The Snow Tow three point system is a inexpensive way to insure you can get your dead sled towed off the trail quick, easy and without further damage. Use the Snow Tow to get your snowmobile unstuck in deep snow or rough terrain.
- The Snow Tow is the perfect way to tow your sled to safety when it breaks down or gets stuck in the deep snow.
- Consists of a three point system to create even towing pressure on the front suspension of your snowmobile, keeping your skis from being pulled out of alignment.
- The rope is lightweight, compact, and easy to attach without lifting the skis.
- It has a 2800 pound towing capacity and no metal clips to scratch your snowmobile.
- This tow rope is GREEN in color.
Here are some helpful survival guide tips from eHow.com as a reminder of the snowmobiling emergency tools necessary for your next adventure:
Snowmobile Emergency Tools
Be the first!